The Consulate of Guinea coordinate overseas visit with government officials and businesspeople to Guinea.
Trade missions are about opening doors and developing long-term trade and investment opportunities.
A trade mission offers:
- access to key economic and government decision-makers;
- greater public profile at home and abroad;
- unparalleled networking opportunities with the local business community;
- business-to- business meetings with potential partners; and,
- an opportunity to initiate, develop or complete deals.
* Photo: Hotel Palm Camayenne in Conakry